NSS is an acronym for:
- Nostalgia Super Stock Nostalgia Super Stock Drag Racing
- National Sculpture Society, Established in 1893 to "Spread the knowledge of good sculpture".
- Nigerian Student Society, a student society at Universities around the world.
- National Screen Service, an American company involved in cinema advertising
- National Space Society, an international space advocacy organization
- National Secular Society, a British organization
- National Security Service (United States), an office in the American FBI
- National Speleological Society, an American organization
- National Security Service (Maldives), the former name of the Maldivian armed forces
- National Security Service (Somalia), the former special police of Somalia during the rule of Siad Barre.
- NHS National Services Scotland, the central support agency to the NHS in Scotland
- New Skies Satellites, the former name of the Dutch spacecraft-operator SES NEW SKIES
- People's Socialist Party of Montenegro, a political party in the Republic of Montenegro within the Serbian List
- National Power Unity, a far-right party in Latvia
- National Service Scheme, a Government of India sponsored program for community service and social activities.
- Nair Service Society, a Community welfare organization for the Nair Community from Kerala
- Nationalsozialistischer Schülerbund the organization for school pupils in the Third Reich
- National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Norsk Spisevognselskap, a dining car company of Norway
- National Sport School (Canada), a high school in Alberta, Canada
- Northern Secondary School, a public school in Toronto, Canada
- North Stratfield School, an elementary school in Fairfield, Connecticut
- Nilachala Saraswata Sangha, Established by Swami Nigamananda in 1934 at Puri (India)
In computing and technology
- Name Service Switch, a technology used in UNIX
- Namespace Specific String, a part of the syntax of a Uniform Resource Name
- Network Switching Subsystem, a component of the GSM mobile phone network
- Network Security Services, a set of cryptographic software libraries for client and server security, developed by Netscape/Mozilla
- New Star Soccer, a computer game
- Novell Storage Services, a file system used by the Novell NetWare operating system
- NSS (chess program), a 1958 computer chess program
- National Security Systems, a set of U.S. defense IT systems, such as DISN, GIG-BE, and the Defense Message System
- NonStop Server, a fault-tolerant computer system
- Non-Scratch SATA, a type of SATA connector used in some hard drive racks and enclosures
- Nostalgia Super Stock, Fastest growing Class of Drag Racing
- The National Security Strategy of the United States
- Naked short selling, an illegal practice in stock trading
- Newsstand Specials, a spinoff of the Playboy magazine
- Nice Skate Shoes, a shoe brand
- A National Stockpile Site for the storage of nuclear weapons
- National Student Survey, a survey of final-year degree students in the UK
- Neutral Salt Spray test, a test to qualify the corrosion resistance of coatings on metal
- No Shit Sherlock, a phrase used to express someones lack of surprise at a question or statement
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.