- Oriental Holdings
Oriental Holdings Berhad (MYX: 4006) is a diversified Malaysian conglomerate engaged in automotive dealerships, automotive components, financial services, healthcare, property development, retailing and plantations.
The company was established in 1963 as a private limited concern. In 1964, it became a publicly listed company and took on its present name. Oriental Holdings Berhad stock is a component stock in Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd. Other than motor vehicles retailing, is also involved in manufacturing, property, plantations, development and hotel.
The Oriental Holdings Berhad group of companies has a combined total asset exceeding RM3 billion, shareholders fund exceeding RM2.2 billion and Cash/Cash Equivalent exceeding RM1 billion as of 31 December 2001 (source: annual audited accounts). 
Oriental Holdings ventured into cafes, hotels and security businesses in Thailand, Australia Malaysia and Singapore. One of its subsidiaries companies called EE Automation & Technology Sdn Bhd.
== Subsidiaries == [FALSE INFORMATION --> CITATION NEEDED] Subsidiaries of the group are: 
- Keck Seng (Malaysia) Berhad
- DutaLand Berhad
- Tradewinds (Malaysia) Berhad
- MWE Holdings Berhad
- Boustead Holdings Berhad
- CB Industrial Product Holding Berhad
- Unico-Desa Plantations Berhad
- Lingui Developments Berhad
- BLD Plantation Berhad
- Aikbee Resources Berhad
- ^ a b c d e http://www.ohb.com.my/about.aspx
- ^ a b http://companydatabase.org/c/plastics-products-retail/distribution-retail/company-engaged/oriental-holdings-berhad.html
- ^ http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=4006.KL
- ^ a b http://www.ohb.com.my/ir.aspx
- ^ http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/snapshot/snapshot.asp?ticker=ORH:MK
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.