OUI can refer to:
- Organizationally Unique Identifier, a unique 24-bit string assigned to computer hardware manufacturers
- Oracle Universal Installer, a Java-based graphical installation program introduced in Oracle 8i
- Operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs, a variant of driving under the influence
- Oui (album), an album by the band The Sea and Cake
- Oui (magazine), a once-popular men's magazine
- Ouï FM, a French radio station
- The French word meaning "yes"
- Oui, Burkina Faso
- Organic Union International, a french association founded in 1987 by André Gernez and Jean-Pierre Willem
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.