Nid may refer to:
- Nīþ, a social stigma implying the loss of honour in historical Germanic society
- National Institute of Design, a design school in Ahmedabad, India
- National Institute of Design, Gandhinagar, a design school in Gandhinagar, India
- National Intelligence Director, the US official responsible for oversight of intelligence agencies
- Namespace Identifier, part of a Uniform Resource Name
- Naval Intelligence Division, of the British Admiralty, prior to 1965
- Network Identification Number, used in some mobile telephone networks
- Network interface device, in telecommunications, providing demarcation between carrier and customer wiring
- Network intrusion detection system, which tries to detect malicious activity by monitoring network traffic
- NID (Stargate), a fictional secret government organization in the television series Stargate SG-1
- Neuronal intestinal dysplasia, a condition involving abnormalities with the nerves supplying the bowel
- Nevada Irrigation District, in the Sierra Nevada foothills of California, organized to supply irrigation water
- Nights into Dreams..., a video game for the Sega Saturn
- Not Intentionally Doped, a semiconductor manufacturing technique
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.