- Interdenominational Theological Center
name = Interdenominational Theological Center
image_size = 150px
affiliation = multiple
city = Atlanta
state = Georgia
footnotes = The Interdenominational Theological Center (ITC) is a consortium of
denominational seminarieslocated in Atlanta, Georgia. Today ITC educates and nurtures women and men who commit to and practice a liberating and transforming spirituality; academic discipline; religious, gender, and cultural diversity; and justice and peace.
ITC was founded in
1958through the mutual efforts of four denominations, representing four seminaries, whose mission was to educate Christian leaders for ministry and service in the Church and the global community.
Academics and demographics
eminaries and programs
Currently, ITC is home to six seminaries:
There is also the Harry V. Richardson Fellowship for those students outside of these six seminaries and for non-denominational students and the Lutheran Theological Center
ITC is accreditted by the Commission on Colleges of the
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools(SACS) and the Association of Theological Schoolsin the U.S. and Canada (ATS).
This is a list of notable alumni which includes graduates, non-graduate former students, and current students of the Gammon Theological Seminary, the Morehouse School of Religion, the Turner Theological Seminary, the Phillips School of Theology, the Johnson C. Smith Theological Seminary , the Charles H. Mason Theological Seminary, the Harry V. Richardson Fellowship, and/or the Interdenominational Theological Center."See also ."
* [http://www.itc.edu/ www.itc.edu] -- Official web site
* [http://www.sacscoc.org/dtails.asp?instid=38080 Interdenominational Theological Center] on the [http://www.sacscoc.org Southern Association of Colleges and Schools web site]
* [http://www.ats.edu/member_schools/interden.asp Interdenominational Theological Center] at the [http://www.ats.edu Association of Theological Colleges web site]
* [http://www.itc.edu/pages%5Chistory.asp Interdenominational Theological Center History] at [http://www.itc.edu www.itc.edu]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.