Maxime is a French name that may refer to:
- Maxime Bernier, former Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Maxime Bôcher, American mathematician
- Maxime Boyer, Canadian professional wrestler
- Maxime Du Camp, French writer and photographer
- Maxime Chaya, Lebanese explorer
- Maxime Faget, an inventor
- Maxime Le Forestier, French singer
- Maxime Médard, French Rugby Union player
- Maxime Monfort, Belgian racing cyclist
- Maxime Partouche, French footballer, who currently plays for Paris Saint-Germain FC
- Maxime Rodinson, French Marxist historian, sociologist and orientalist
- Maxime Rodriguez, French composer
- Maxime Talbot, Canadian ice hockey player, who currently plays for the Pittsburgh Penguins
- Maxime Weygand, French military commander from World War I and World War II
- Maxime Verhagen, current Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Olympe Maxime, French and is the headmistress of Beauxbatons in the fictional world of Harry Potter.
- Maxim (given name), a Russian male first name of Roman origin and is relatively common in Slavic-speaking countries.
- Maxim (disambiguation)
This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article. This page or section lists people with the surname Maxime. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.