Opposition may mean or refer to:
- Opposition (planets), a term describing the position of a celestial body
- Opposition (chess), a term describing the position of the kings relative to each other
- Opposition proceeding, an administrative process available under some patent or trademark laws
- Opposition of the thumb, the location of the thumb opposite to the fingers so that the hand can grasp objects
- Square of Opposition, a type of logic diagram
- Loyal opposition
- Opposition (politics), a party with views opposing those of the current government
- Opposition (parliamentary), a form of political opposition
- Opposition Party (United States), a 19th-century movement
- The Opposition, a London post-punk band
- Opposite (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.