Cera or CERA may refer to:
- Michael Cera (born 1988), Canadian actor
- Pierluigi Cera (born 1941), Italian footballer
- Cera (The Land Before Time), a character from The Land Before Time animated film series
- California Educational Research Association
- Cambridge Energy Research Associates, a consulting firm
- Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority, a New Zealand public service department to rebuild Christchurch after the 2011 earthquake
- Catcher's ERA, a baseball statistic
- Central Railroad of Indianapolis
- Chartered Enterprise Risk Analyst, a designation awarded by the Society of Actuaries
- Conard Environmental Research Area, a prairie research area affiliated with Grinnell College, near Kellogg, Iowa
- Continuous erythropoietin receptor activator (CERA), a class of drugs and a variant of erythropoietin (EPO)
- Cortical evoked response audiometry, an assessment using auditory evoked potentials
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.