Solaris may refer to:
* "Solaris" (novel), a science fiction novel by Stanisław Lem
Solaris (operating system)from Sun Microsystems
Solaris may also refer to:
* "Solaris" (1972 film), inspired by the Lem novel, directed by Andrei Tarkovsky
* "Solaris" (2002 film), inspired by the Lem novel, directed by Steven Soderbergh
Solaris (comics), a supervillain in the DC Universe
* "Solaris" (magazine), a science-fiction magazine from Quebec, Canada
* "Solaris" (Atari 2600), a 1986 video game
* Solaris ("DAH2"), a Russian moon base in "Destroy All Humans! 2"
Solaris VII, a world in the fictional "Battletech" universe
* Solaris, the final boss from the 2006 video game "Sonic the Hedgehog"
* Solaris, a fictional country in the "
Xenogears" video game
* Solaris, a ship built by the Empire of Mu in "The Mysterious Cities of Gold"
Solaris Knight, a character in the TV series "Power Rangers: Mystic Force"
OpenSolarisopen source project
Solarisation, a photographic film effect
Solaris (band), a progressive rock band from Hungary
* "Solaris" (album), an album by Photek
* "The Sea Named 'Solaris'", a piece by
Isao Tomitabased on themes by J.S. Bach
* "Solaris", a song by
Failure (band)inspired by the novel of the same name
Solaris Books, an imprint of BL Publishing
Solaris Bus & Coach, a producer of buses, trolleybuses and coaches from Poznań, Poland
* Solaris, a brand of photographic film made by
Solaris (grape), a grape variety
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.