Deviation may refer to:
- Deviation (statistics), the difference between the value of an observation and the mean of the population in mathematics and statistics
- Frequency deviation, the maximum allowed "distance" in FM radio from the nominal frequency a station broadcasts at
- Magnetic deviation, the error induced in compasses by local magnetic fields
- Deviation (law) is a departure from a contract or a ship's course, thus breaching the contract
- Deviationism, an expressed belief which is not in accordance with official party doctrine
- Deviation Records, a record label
- Deviant behavior, a behavior that is a recognized violation of social norms
- Deviation (Jayne County album), 1995
- Deviation (Béla Fleck album), 1984
- Deviate (Kill II This album), 1998
- Deviation (film), a 2006 short film
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.