- Yankee Group
company_name =Yankee Group
industry =telecommunications and information technology and market research
num_employees = 160
Yankee Group is an
information technologyand marketresearch advisory firm.
* Founded over thirty years ago, Yankee Group is the first independent technology research and consulting firm. Started by Howard Anderson and focused on market research surrounding major telecom providers, Yankee Group went through a rebranding early in this century. The installation of Emily Nagle Green, formerly head of Forrester Research's North American practice, as CEO at Yankee Group brought about a radical repositioning around the idea of ubiquitous connectivity, branded as The Evolution of Anywhere. Yankee Group believes that the emergence of a seamless, ever-present, high capacity, highly-capable network will transform social and business interactions over the next twenty years. Seeing a line of succession from the telephone in the 1970s to the dial-up internet of the 1990s into the broadband and mobile world of today, Yankee Group looks to safely steer businesses and consumers through another sea-change in the way people connect with one another.
* Founded: 1970 as the first technology research and consulting firm
* Headquarters: Prudential Tower, 800 Boylston St. 27th Floor, Boston, MA 02199, USA
* Employees: More than 160 professionals located around the world
* Locations: North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and the Asia-Pacific.
* Owned by Alta Communications, Inc., a Boston-based private equity firm.
Research products and services include:
* Link Research: Link Research examines current business issues through a combination of market-driven, fact-based research and consultation with Yankee Group analysts, enabling clients to benefit from the interpretation and application of our research to their individual business requirements.
* Link Data: Dashboards—interactive analytical tools; Forecasts—detailed, segmented projections; Trackers—tactical analyses and comparisons; and Surveys—up-to-the-minute views of the marketplace.
Consulting products and services include:
* Full-Service Consulting
* Select Service Consulting
Analysts can also be booked for speaking engagements.
* Emily Nagle Green, President and Chief Executive Officer
* Eliot Weinman, President, Events and Publishing Division
* Berge Ayvazian, Chief Strategy Officer
* Eileen Eastman, Chief Research Officer
* Philip Marshall, Senior Vice President
* Zeus Kerravala, Senior Vice President
* Boyd Peterson , Senior Vice President
* Susan Coakley, VP, Sales Operation & Planning
* Mike Conley, VP, North America Sales
* [http://yankeegroup.com/ Yankee Group]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.