Crater may refer to:
- Impact crater, caused by two celestial bodies impacting each other, such as a meteorite hitting a planet
- Volcanic crater or caldera, formed by volcanic activity
- Subsidence crater, from an underground (usually nuclear) explosion
- A maar crater, a relief crater caused by a phreatic eruption or explosion
- pit crater, a crater that forms through sinking of the surface and not as a vent for lava
- Crater lake
- Explosion crater, a hole formed in the ground produced by an explosion near or below the surface
- Machtesh, a crater-like formation created by erosion.
- Crater, California, in Inyo County
- Cratering, when reindeer dig for lichens that sustain them in winter months
- Crater (constellation)
- Joseph F. Crater, a New York judge who mysteriously and famously disappeared in 1930
- An alternate ancient name for the Crathis, a river of southern Italy
- Crater (Yemen)
- Krater, a Greek vessel used to mix wine and water (the original meaning)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.