PCS may refer to:
- Post-concussion syndrome, a set of symptoms that a person may experience for weeks, months, or even years after a concussion
- Postcholecystectomy syndrome, the presence of abdominal symptoms after surgery to remove the gallbladder
- Precordial catch syndrome, a common cause of chest pain complaints in children and adolescents
- Peace and conflict studies, an inter-disciplinary inquiry into war
- Permanent Change of Station, to be permanently moved to a new post
- USS PCS-1376, a United States Navy patrol boat
- USS PCS-1379, the fourth of twelve Patrol Craft Sweepers constructed by Wheeler Shipbuilding Corporation
Science and technology
- Partitioning Communication System, a high-assurance communications security technology
- Patni Computer Systems, a provider of information technology services and business solutions
- Periphere Computer-Systeme, a German manufacturer of UNIX-based computers in the 1980s and 1990s
- Personal Communications Service, a set of wireless communications capabilities that allows some combination of terminal mobility, personal mobility, and service profile management
- Photon Correlation Spectroscopy
- Physical Coding Sublayer, an Ethernet Layer 1 (PHY) sub-layer
- Plant Cell Structure
- Polar coordinate system, a 2D or 3D coordinate system, determined by an angle and a distance
- Power & Communication System, PCS units also called power/data grommets, are used as convenience outlets for power, data, USB and other connections in furniture like desks, workbenches or conference room tables.
- Process Control System
- Parsecs, Units of measurement used in astronomy
- The ticker symbol for MetroPCS Communications Inc., a publicly traded company
- Protective Coating Specialist, a professional certification of the Society of Protective Coatings (SSPC), Pittsburgh, PA
- Pacific Central Station, a railway station in Vancouver, British Columbia
- Pacific Collegiate School, a grades 7-12 charter school located on the westside of Santa Cruz, California
- Partito Comunista Sammarinese (Sanmarinese Communist Party), a former political party in San Marino
- PCS Family Homes, an assisted living agency operating in southern Maine
- Palestinian Counsultative Service, an NGO in Jenin, West Bank, Occupied Palestinian Territories
- PhillyCarShare, a non-profit organization providing car sharing services in the Philadelphia area
- Photo City Sagamihara, awards for photography given annually by the Japanese town of Sagamihara
- Pinball Construction Set, a computer game by Bill Budge published by Electronic Arts
- Polish Council of State, a council that existed between 1947 and 1989
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan, a Canadian corporation that is the world's largest producer of potash
- Public and Commercial Services Union, a trade union representing public sector workers in the United Kingdom
- Program Component Score - A part of the ISU Judging System for Figure Skating competitions.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.