DOA is often an acronym for dead on arrival or Dead or Alive.
DOA may also refer to:
- D.O.A. (1950 film), a film noir
- D.O.A. (1988 film), a remake of the 1950 film
- D.O.A.: A Rite of Passage (1980 film), a documentary on the genesis of punk rock
- DOA: Dead or Alive (2006 film)
- D.O.A. (band), a Vancouver punk band
- DOA (album), an album by Bloodrock
- "Children's Heritage/D.O.A.", a 1970 song by Bloodrock
- "D.O.A.", a song on the 1979 Van Halen album Van Halen II
- "D.O.A.", a song from Loverboy's 1980 album Loverboy (album)
- "D.O.A", is a song by The Haunted
- "D.O.A.", from the 1990 Dead Moon album 13 Off My Hook
- Dogs On Acid, a Drum & Bass website and messageboard
- ""DOA" (song)", from the 2005 Foo Fighters album In Your Honor
- "D.O.A.", a song by Coroner from their album No More Color
- "D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)", a song by Jay-Z
- doa (Japanese band), a rock band from Japan
- D.o.A: The Third and Final Report, a Throbbing Gristle album
- "Dead on Arrival" (song), a song from the 2003 Fall Out Boy album Take This To Your Grave
- "D.O.A.", a song on the 2010 Brotha Lynch Hung album Dinner and a Movie (album)
- "D.O.A" a 2010 BBC Three television comedy starring Kris Marshall and Karen Taylor
- "D.O.A." (Tru Calling), an episode of American drama series Tru Calling
- "DOA For a Day", a 4th season episode of CSI: NY
- Dioctyl adipate, or DOA, an ester of n-octanol and adipic acid, to form a plasticizer oil
- Department of Alaska
- Disciples of Apocalypse, a biker-themed professional wrestling stable
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of the Army
- Drugs of abuse, a DOA panel test is a test performed for the qualitative determination of drug substances in humans
- Doa (moth)
- All pages with titles containing "DOA"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.