PCP may refer to:
In medicine and pharmaceutics:
- Phencyclidine, a recreational drug known by a number of street names including PCP, angel dust, embalming fluid, and rocket fuel
- Primary care physician, a doctor who acts as first point of consultation for patients
- Primary care paramedic
- Pneumocystis pneumonia, a form of pneumonia caused by the yeast-like fungus
- Post-coital pill, a form of emergency contraception
- Paraguayan Communist Party
- Partido Comunista del Peru, also known as Shining Path
- Puerto Rican Communist Party
- Peruvian Communist Party
- Portuguese Communist Party
- Proletarian Catalan Party
- Parallel coordinate plot, a method for visualizing multivariate data
- PCP theorem, a theorem in computational complexity theory
- Pentachlorophenol, timber preservative herbicide, insecticide, fungicide and algaecide
- Post correspondence problem, an important problem in computability theory
- Priority ceiling protocol, a computer science concept
- Probabilistically checkable proof (complexity), a notion in the theory of computational complexity
- Put–call parity, in financial mathematics a relationship between the price of a call option and a put option
- Performance Co-Pilot, an open-source performance monitoring system
- Pre-Charged Pneumatic, a type of air gun
- Priority Code Point, a 3-bit priority field within an Ethernet frame header when using IEEE 802.1q tagged frames.
- Faster/P.C.P., a single by Manic Street Preachers, from their 1994 album The Holy Bible
- Purple City Productions, a Harlem-based rap group
- Personal Contract Purchase, a car financing product
- Principia Cybernetica Project, an organization and website devoted to evolutionary-cybernetic philosophy
- PCP, an East Atlanta based punk rock cooperative
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.