Sing most often is used to describe the activity of
Sing may also refer to:
* "Sing" (The Carpenters song), a song written by Joe Raposo and performed on "Sesame Street"; reprised by the Carpenters in 1973
Sing (To Me)", a 1991 song by Blur
* "Sing" (album), a 1996 album by Neil Zaza
* "Sing" (Travis song), a 2001 single
* "Sing" (The Dresden Dolls song), a 2006 single
* "Sing" (ALM album), a 2004 album by Abundant Life Church
* "Sing" (Annie Lennox song), a 2008 single
* "Sing" (Theo Tams song), a 2008 single
* "Sing!", a song from the Broadway musical "
A Chorus Line"
In film or theater:
* "SING!", an annual, student-run production put on by the students of some high schools in New York City
* "Sing", a 1989 film directed by Richard J. Baskin about "SING!"
Sing!", an Academy Award-nominated 2001 documentary directed by Freida Lee Mock
Matt Sing(born 1975), Australian rugby league player
* Sing, the English name for the Chinese singer
Chew Sin Huey(born 1981)
* Sing#, an extension to the Spec# language developed by Microsoft Research
Sing Buri Provincein Thailand
Turn state's evidence, a slang term for "sing"
* SING, or Smart INdependent Glyphlets, a technology from Adobe to handle rare Japanese characters
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.