Asylum may refer:
Psychiatric hospital, once known as an insane asylum or mental asylum, is a hospital specializing in the treatment of persons with mental illness
Destitute Asylum, an institution built in the 1850s in Adelaide, Australia for isolating cases of extreme poverty
* Orphan asylum, an institution dedicated to caring for orphans
Right of asylum, also known as Political asylum
Asylum seeker, also known as Refugee
Asylum 45", a concept album by the Dutch band Non-Divine
Asylum Records, an American record label geared primarily in hip-hop music
* "Asylum" (album), by the American hard rock band Kiss
Asylum (band)A Croatian Industrial metal band
* "Asylum" (Legendary Pink Dots album)
Soul Asylum, a band formed in 1983, best known for their single "Runaway Train"
Asylum (song), a single by The Orb from their 1997 album "Oblivion"
* Asylum #9 (song), a track by
W.A.S.Pfrom their 2004 album ""
* The Asylum Tour of
* "Asylum" is a song written by
Alanis Morissetteduring the Flavors of Entanglementsessions.
The Asylum, a film studio
* "Asylum" (film) of the Patrick McGrath novel, made in 2005
* "Asylum (television)", 1996 UK comedy series
* "Asylum" (comic), a comic series
* "Asylum" (1972 film), a 1972 horror film with Peter Cushing
Asylum (2008 film), a 2008 horror film from director David R. Ellis.
* "Asylum" (Doctor Who), a "Doctor Who" novel
* "Asylum" (Supernatural), an Episode of TV series starring
Jared Padaleckiand Jensen Ackles
* "Asylums", a nonfiction book by
* "Asylum" (1991 video game), an overhead shoot 'em up arcade game released by Leland in 1991
* "Asylum" (1986 video game), released for the Commodore 64 in 1986 In radio
* "The Asylum" (radio show), aired in the 1980s on WMBR
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.