PDG may refer to:
- Gabonese Democratic Party (Parti démocratique gabonais), the ruling party of Gabon
- Democratic Party of Guinea or Parti démocratique de Guinée
- the IATA airport code for Minangkabau International Airport in Padang, Indonesia
- Particle Data Group
- Patrouille des Glaciers
- Pineapple Dance Group, a professional dance group part of the Pineapple Dance Studios in England
- Permanent Downhole Gauge, in the oil & gas industry
- Padgate railway station, England; National Rail station code PDG
- Président directeur général, a French business title and office equivalent to both the chairman of a board of directors and a chief executive officer
- Palmer Development Group, a South African public sector consulting firm.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.