Courtois can refer to:
- Antoine Courtois, French manufacturer of brass instruments
- Jacques Courtois, French painter (1621-1676)
- Guillaume Courtois, French painter (1628-1679)
- Guy Courtois, Canadian doctor
- Bernard Courtois, French chemist (1777-1838), discoverer of iodine
- Gustave-Claude-Etienne Courtois, French painter (1852–1923)
- Stéphane Courtois, French historian (born 1947), editor of Black Book of Communism
- Banque Courtois, a French bank part of retail banking network Crédit du Nord
- Gerard Courtois French Canadian signwriter (1928- ) ancestor arrived in Canada 1670
- Laurent Courtois, French footballer (1977- )
- Thibaut Courtois, Belgian footballer (1992- )
- David Courtois, American football player (1984- )
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.