DPA is a three-letter abbreviation with multiple meanings, including:
Companies and associations
- Danish Pro Audio, the predecessor company of DPA Microphones, a manufacturer of microphones
- Dominique Perrault Architecture French architecture agency http://www.perraultarchitecte.com/
- Dartmoor Preservation Association, a group which monitors development on Dartmoor in South West England
- Data Publishers Association, industry body for the directory and data publishing and search sector
- Defence Procurement Agency, an Executive Agency of the United Kingdom Ministry of Defence
- Dental Professionals Association, a trade union supporting and representing primary dental care in the UK
- Department of Political Affairs of the United Nations
- Deutsche Presse-Agentur (German News Agency), founded 1949 in Germany, a major worldwide media service
- Drug Policy Alliance, the biggest anti-drug war advocacy group in the United States
- Dubai Ports Authority, now merged to Dubai Ports World
- The Association for Promotion of Digital Broadcasting (Dpa in short) in Japan
- Deaf Pilots Association (DPA), an organization of deaf aviators in the United States
Computers and data processing
- Data Path Array is a Data Path Unit array as used e. g. for Reconfigurable computing
- Differential power analysis, a cryptographic attack
- Distributed Password Authentication
- Dynamic Parallel Application
- Digital Publication App, a means of branded content distribution for computer and tablet platforms
- Down Peninsula Audio, a record label
- Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Adventure!
- Shen Yun Performing Arts, formerly known as "Divine Performing Arts"
- Drag Point Average, the grading system used on the television show RuPaul's Drag U. Also stands for the three scoring areas Drag Transformation, Performance, and Attitude Adjustment
- Down Payment Assistance, special type of home loan
- Data Protection Act 1998, a United Kingdom Act of Parliament to regulate the processing of information relating to individuals
- Directorate of Public Affairs
- Doctor of Public Administration, a terminal research degree in government
- Diagnostic Peritoneal Aspiration, a surgical investigation to assess abdominal bleeding
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Democratic Party of Albanians, an ethnic Albanian political party in the Republic of Macedonia
Science and technology
- Destructive physical analysis, an analysis performed to verify the fabrication standards of high reliability electrical components
- Diphenylamine, a chemical stabiliser used in homogeneous propellants to absorb the catalyst produced by the autocatalytic decomposition of propellants
- Dipicolinic acid, a chemical compound found in bacterial spores
- Docosapentaenoic acid, a group of fatty acids
- 9,10-Diphenylanthracene, an organic compound
- Displacements per atom (dpa), a quantitative measure of the irradiation a material has undergone
- IATA code for DuPage Airport, located in West Chicago, Illinois
- Designated Person Ashore, The person that ensures the safe operation of each ship and to provide a link between the Company and those on board.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.