- To Mega Therion
"To Mega Therion" (Τὸ Μεγα Θηρίον) is Greek for "The Great Beast" and is a reference to the "
Book of Revelation":
wikisource|Bible (King James)/Revelation#Chapter_13|Revelation (KJV) Chapter 13And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast [θηρίον, "therion"] rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. (Revelation 13:1)
"To Mega Therion" may also refer to:
Aleister Crowley, who took the title meaning "The Great Beast" in Greek from the "Book of Revelation"
* "To Mega Therion", album by
* "To Mega Therion", song released by Therion, originally on the "Theli" album
* "To Mega Therion", song released by Sinister, originally on the "Hate" album
* "To Mega Therion", song released by
In Slaughter Natives, originally on the " Enter Now The World" album
;Computer and video games
* Tomegatherion, the player character's nemesis in the
Nintendo 64game " Body Harvest"
* Tomegathericon, an item equipped to make a character the "Dark Mage" class in the
Game Boy Advancegame ""
* Number of the Beast
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.