Minesweeper may refer to:
- A person that performs demining
- Minesweeper (ship), a military vessel used to destroy naval mines
- Minesweeper (computer game), a logic game included with Windows and some Linux operating systems
- Minesweeper (Windows), the Windows version of the game
- Minesweeper (film), a 1943 American film directed by William Berke
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.