Falco may refer to:
* Birds of the genus "Falco", better known as the
* The Italian word for
Falco (musician), Austrian pop/rock star
Quintus Pompeius Falco, a Roman governorof Britannia
Edie Falco, actress
Tav Falco, musician
* Falco, birth surname of
serial killer David Berkowitz.
Falco of Maastricht, bishopof Maastrichtat the turn of the 6th century.
* Andy "Falco" Falkous, guitarist and frontman of the now-defunct band
Marcus Didius Falco, protagonist of historical novels.
* Falco Lombardi, the video game character, originally from "Star Fox".
Nick Falco, a police detective on the television show " Law & Order".
* Falco, a rival character from the manga,
Fist of the North Star.
* Shane Falco, quarterback for the fictional Washington Sentinels in "The Replacements".
Sequoia Falcosports plane, sold in kit form
Fiat CR.42Falco fighter aircraft
Reggiane Re.2000Falco fighter aircraft
Aprilia SL1000 Falco, Sports Light 998cc 60o V-Twin
Falco (single)", a song by Hitomi Shimatani.
Falco Data Products, a manufacturer of terminals for Unixand VAXcomputers
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.