Deputy may refer to:
- Steward (office)
- Deputy (legislator), a legislator in many countries, including:
- A subordinate
- First Deputy Premier of the Soviet Union, a subordinate of the Premier and second-in-command of the Soviet Government
- Deputy Premier of the Soviet Union, a subordinate of the Premier and the First Deputy Premier and third-in-command of the Soviet Government
- Deputy sheriff, deputized by a sheriff to perform the same duties as the sheriff
- Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- White House Deputy Chief of Staff
- Deputy marriage commissioner
- Deputy Dawg
- Deputy, Indiana, a small town in the United States
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.