Deposit may refer to:
- Deposit (town), New York
- Deposit (village), New York
- Deposit account, a bank account that allows money to be deposited and withdrawn by the account holder
- Demand deposit, the funds held in demand deposit accounts in commercial banks
- Damage deposit, a sum of money paid in relation to a rented item or property to ensure it is returned in good condition
- Container deposit, a deposit on a beverage container paid when purchased and refunded when returned
- Deposit (politics), a sum that a candidate must pay in return for the right to stand in an election
- Deposit (geology), material added to a landform
- Deposit formation or fouling, the accumulation of unwanted material on solid surfaces
- Deposit model, a method of identifying the character and degree of survival of buried archaeological remains
- Deposit of faith or Fidei depositum, the Apostolic constitution by which Pope John Paul II ordered the publication of the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Deposition (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.