Consolidation may refer to:
- Consolidation (business), the mergers or acquisitions of many smaller companies into much larger ones
- Consolidation (soil), a geological process whereby a soil decreases in volume
- Consolidation (media), consolidation of United States media into a few companies
- Pulmonary consolidation, a clinical term for solidification into a firm dense mass
- Championship consolidation, the act of combining two separate championships into a single title
- Data consolidation, the consolidation of data from multiple sources into a centralized system
- Democratic consolidation, the process by which a new democracy matures
- Memory consolidation, the process by which recent memories are crystallised into long-term memory
- School consolidation, the process of combining two or more small schools into one larger institution
- Server consolidation, where multiple servers are consolidated using platform virtualization
- Debt consolidation, the process of combining two or more loans into one big loan
- Federal student loan consolidation, allows students to consolidate student loans into one single debt
- Consolidation, a popular name of a steam locomotive type, with 2-8-0 wheel, built first in 1864
- Land consolidation, the process that consolidates small fragmented parcels of land into larger contiguous plots
- Consolidated city–county, a consolidation of city and county governments used by some United States cities
- Travel consolidators, a consolidation of travel services in one package or at one single point of access
- Likud, a conservative Israeli political party whose name is Hebrew for "Consolidation"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.