Tie may refer to:
- Necktie, a long piece of cloth worn around the neck or shoulders
- Tie (draw), a finish to a competition with identical results, particularly sports
- Tie (engineering), a strong component designed to keep two objects closely linked together
- Tie (information technology), a concept to bind a distributed object to a class
- Tie (music), a musical notation symbol joining two notes without a break
- Tie (typography), a punctuation and diacritical sign
- Railroad tie
- Simpson Tie or Strong-Tie, a connector used in building.
- Cravat, the forerunner to the modern tie
TIE may refer to:
- TIE receptors, specific types of cell surface receptors
- Tensilica Instruction Extension, a verilog like language that is used to describe the instruction extensions to the Xtensa processor core
- Telx Internet Exchange
- Times Interest Earned, a financial ratio
- Transport Initiatives Edinburgh Ltd., an Edinburgh based public transport company
- Titanium Metals Corporation, based on its stock symbol on the New York Stock Exchange
- TIE fighter, a fictional spacecraft in the Star Wars universe
TiE may refer to
- TiE (The Indus Entrepreneurs)
- All pages beginning with "Tie"
- All pages with titles containing "Tie"
- Blood Ties (disambiguation)
- Ti (disambiguation)
- Tye (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.