Deka or DEKA may refer to:
- deka-, an unofficial spelling for deca-, a prefix in the International System of Units
- DEKA (New Zealand), a General Merchandise chain, based in New Zealand
- Deka Kamrupi, defense intelligence personnel of Kamarupa (History) kingdom and present Kamrupi surname
- DEKA, a research company located in Manchester, New Hampshire
- Deka, a word in Japanese language holding the meaning police officer
- Deka, a word in Arabic that means "Heartbeat" (Deeqa)
- Ramesh C. Deka, specialist and the Director of All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Deca (disambiguation)
- Deka, Pomeranian Voivodeship (north Poland)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.