ECT may be an abbreviation for
* Environmental Compliance Technician, a specialist hired by companies to reduce their environmental damage and avoid fines.
Electroconvulsive therapy, also known as electroshock therapy, a medical treatment.
* Emission Computed Tomography, see:
Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography.
Ealing Community Transport, a social enterprisein England.
Eddy-current testing, a nondestructive testingtechnique for metal objects.
Electrical capacitance tomography, an industrial process imaging technique.
Catalan Workers' Left(Esquerra Català dels Treballadors), a Catalan leftwing nationalist group.
Eau Claire Transit, the transit in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
* ECN-capable transport, a transport layer capable of using
Explicit Congestion Notification.
* Empresa Brasileira de Correios e Telégrafos, the
Brazilian postal service
Edge crush test, a standard test of the strength of cardboard boxes.
Evangelicals and Catholics Together
* Evening Civil Twilight, from sunset to when the center of the Sun is more than 6° below the horizon.
* Electronic Card Transactions, a statistical series published by the New Zealand Government statistical agency, Statistics New Zealand, and measuring spending through cards processed electronically at the point of sale.
Elementary cognitive taska simple task used in intelligence testing
It may also refer to:
European Centre for Theoretical Studies in Nuclear Physics and Related Areas, in Trento, Italy.
Europe Container Terminals, a container port company.
Electronic control transmission.
East Coast Terminal, a skatepark in Johnson City, New York.
* Engine Coolant Temperature (Automotive).
* Ecuador Time zone.
* European Central Time zone, a misnomer for
Central European Time.
* Eastern Caribbean Time zone.
* European Credit Transfer, to guarantee academic recognition of studies abroad, enabling students to have access to regular courses alongside local students.
Or it can be a misspelling of:
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.