- NES (disambiguation)
NES may refer to:
- Nintendo Entertainment System, an 8-bit video game console released by Nintendo in 1985
- Netscape Enterprise Server, the former name of the Sun Java System Web Server
- Neurootological and Equilibriometric Society, a German medical society
- Nuclear export signal, a short amino acid sequence in a protein
- National Election Studies, a wide-ranging and comprehensive academic survey performed after every United States election by the University of Michigan
- Nestin (protein), a human gene and protein
- New English School (Jordan)
- New English School (Kuwait)
- New Economic School, in Russia
- New Economic System, East German economic policy
- News Election Service, one of many names used by Voter News Service
- Night eating syndrome
- Northeast State, a part of the Junior State of America which includes the states of New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine
- NHS Education for Scotland, the educational wing of NHS Scotland
- Nashville Electric Service, power provider for Nashville, Tennessee
- Natural evolution strategies, a method for numerical optimization.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.