Neutra can refer to:
Neutra Family name Meaning from Neutra (Hungarian: Nyitra), Upper Hungary (now Slovakia) Region of origin Hungary, Austria Language(s) of origin German Related names Neytra, Neuterer, Nyitrai, Nyitray, Nitrianský
- Place name name
- the German name of Nitra, a city in Slovakia
- Family name
- Samuel Neutra (1844, Hungary – 1920), a Jewish Hungarian-Viennese proprietor of a metal foundry
- Objects named after Richard
- Neutra VDL Studio and Residences, the home of architect Richard Neutra
- Neutra Office Building
- Richard Neutra's Cyclorama Building
- R.J. Neutra Elementary School, an elementary school on the Naval Air Station Lemoore Base located in the San Joaquin Valley
- Nitra (disambiguation)
- Neutra Phos, a powder formulation of sodium and potassium phosphate
- Nnoitra Jiruga, a fictional character in the anime and manga series Bleach.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.