Modulus may refer to:
- Modulus (gastropod) a genus of small sea snails
- Modulus (algebraic number theory), a formal product of places of a number field
- The absolute value of a real or complex number ( | a | )
- Modular arithmetic, the modulus being the value at which numbers "wrap around"
- Modulus of continuity, a function gauging the uniform continuity of a function
- Elastic modulus, a measure of stiffness
- Young's modulus, a specific elastic modulus
- Modulus Guitars, musical instrument manufacturer
- Modulus Financial Engineering, financial engineering corporation
- Modulus robot, a household robot
- The modulo operator (
mod, etc.) of various programming languages
- Modulus watch brand in Switzerland. Only few project watch in Manufacture A. Reymond has been built in 1969 in this name.Now name is Auguste Reymond watches.
Moduli, the plural form may refer to:
- Moduli (physics), scalar fields for which the potential energy function has continuous families of global minima
- Moduli space, in mathematics a geometric space whose points represent algebro-geometric objects
- Module (disambiguation)
- Modulo (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.