Kupu is a 'document-centric'
Kupu's emphasis is on flexibility rather than ease of integration, providing a rather sober default setup, but with an easy to extend API. It can, however, be integrated into any CMS. Currently there is integration code for Zope 2, Silva, Plone and
What does Kupu mean?
Plone (content management system)
* [http://kupu.oscom.org/ Kupu website]
* [http://www.infrae.com/products/kupu_editor Kupu webpage at infrae]
* [http://kupu.oscom.org/download/ Kupu download area]
* [http://codespeak.net/mailman/listinfo/kupu-dev Kupu-dev mailing list]
* [http://kupu.oscom.org/news/ Kupu news]
* [http://kupu.oscom.org/screenshots/ Kupu screenshots]
* [http://kupu.oscom.org/demo/ Kupu demo]
* [http://epoz.sourceforge.net/index.html Epoz website]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.