NNW may refer to:
- National Nurses Week, the week of May 6 through May 12 (Florence Nightingale's birthday) proclaimed by Richard Nixon in 1974 as a period for Americans to recognize nurses' service and contributions
- Neural network, an interconnected group of neurons or artificial neurons
- North-northwest or Nor-norwest, one of the principal directions on a compass or compass rose, lying at the midpoint between the cardinal direction north and the ordinal direction northwest (see also: boxing the compass)
- National Nonstop Wrestling an English amateur wrestling company 2007-2008
- NetNewsWire desktop news aggregator for Mac OS X
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.