Morpheus may refer to:
- Morpheus (mythology), the principal god of dreams in the Greek mythology
- Morpheus (DC comics), a moniker for Dream, a fictional character in the comic book The Sandman
- Morpheus (The Matrix), a fictional character from the film The Matrix, played by Laurence Fishburne
- King Morpheus, a fictional character in the Little Nemo comics
- Morpheus (Deus Ex), a minor artificial intelligence character in the game Deus Ex
- Morpheus (Percy Jackson) a minor character who appears in the last book in the series and is the god of dreams.
- Morpheus D. Duvall, the principal antagonist of Resident Evil: Dead Aim.
- Morpheus (Cardio Sleep Management System), is a WideMed registered trademark.
- Morpheus (computer program), file-sharing client/server software operated by the company StreamCast
- Morpheus (morphing software) is a morphing software for Windows and Mac OS X
- Morpheus (1987 video game), a video game developed by Andrew Braybrook in 1987
- Morpheus (1998 video game), a video game released in 1998
- Morpheus lemmatiser, Greek and Latin morphological parser and lemmatising software produced by Perseus Project
- Project Morpheus, NASA project to produce a vertical test bed and pre-prototype lunar lander called Morepheus
- Morpheus, a composition for viola and piano by Rebecca Helferich Clarke
- Morpheus (album), a music album by Canadian group Delerium
- Morpheus (musician), a Spanish dark ambient and industrial ambient artist
- Morpheus (band) an American death metal band formed in 1990,changed name to Morpheus Descends in 1992
- Morpheus (band) an American thrash metal band formed in 1992
- Morpheus (Synthesizer) produced in the mid-1990s by E-mu Systems
- "Morpheus" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the sci-fi TV series Stargate SG-1
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.