- Order of St. George (disambiguation)
The Order of St. George may refer to:
- Order of St. George, an order of chivalry of Imperial Russia originally established in 1769 by Catherine the Great
- Order of Saint George (Kingdom of Hungary), a secular chivalric order in the world established by King Charles I of Hungary in 1326
- Order of St Michael and St George, founded in 1818 by George, Prince Regent, later George IV of the United Kingdom
- Order of St. George (Fabergé egg), a jewelled enamelled Easter egg made under the supervision of the Russian jeweller Peter Carl Fabergé in 1916
- Order of Saints George and Constantine, an order of the Greek royal family
- Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George, a Catholic order of chivalry established either by Constantine the Great, or possibly by the Angeli Comneni family
- Order of Sant Jordi d'Alfama, the order of St. George of Alfama
- Order of St. George (Hanover), order founded in 1839 by Ernest Augustus I of Hanover
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.