Olbrich may refer to:
- André Olbrich, lead guitarist of the German power metal band Blind Guardian
- Erhard Olbrich (born 1941), German psychologist (de)
- Johanna Olbrich (1926 - 2004), German female spy (DDR) (de)
- Joseph Maria Olbrich (1867 - 1908), an Austrian architect
- Jürgen O. Olbrich (born 1955), artist (de)
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens, a botanical garden in Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
This page or section lists people with the surname Olbrich. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.