- Ohio High School (Ohio, Illinois)
Ohio High School Address 103 Memorial Street, PO Box 478
Ohio, Illinois, Bureau County, 61349
Coordinates Coordinates: Information Type Comprehensive Public High School School district Ohio Community High School District 505 Principal Mr. Mark Downey Grades 9–12 Enrollment 31 Campus type Rural, fringe Color(s) Purple, Gold Mascot Bulldogs
Ohio High School, or OHS, is a public four-year high school located at 103 Memorial Street in Ohio, Illinois, a village in Bureau County, Illinois, in the Midwestern United States. OHS serves the community and surrounding area of Ohio. The campus is located 25 miles southeast of Sterling, Illinois, and serves a mixed village and rural residential community.
Ohio High School did not make Adequate Yearly Progress, with 36% of students meeting or exceeding expectations, on the Prairie State Achievement Exam (PSAE), Illinois' state test that is part of the No Child Left Behind Act. The average high school graduation rate between 1999-2009 was 88%.
Ohio High School is a member school in the Illinois High School Association. Their mascot is the Bulldogs, with school colors of purple and gold. The school has no state championships on record in team athletics and activities.
- ^ a b "IHSA Ohio High School". IHSA. http://www.ihsa.org/school/schools/1510.htm. Retrieved 12 March 2010.
- ^ "Illinois Interactive Report Card: Ohio Community High School". Northern Illinois University with support from Illinois State Board of Education. 2009. http://iirc.niu.edu/School.aspx?schoolID=280065050160001. Retrieved 12 March 2010.
- ^ "IHSA Ohio High School Season Summaries". IHSA. http://www.ihsa.org/school/records/sum1510.htm. Retrieved 12 March 2010.
- ^ "IHSA Coop Teams". IHSA. 15 February 2010. http://www.ihsa.org/school/coop.htm. Retrieved 12 March 2010.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.