- Moscow Defense Brief
Moscow Defense Brief Discipline Defense industry Language English Publication details Publisher Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies (Russian Federation) Publication history 2004 to present Frequency bimonthly Links
Moscow Defense Brief is a bimonthly English-language defense magazine published by Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies (CAST), an independent defense think-tank.
According to its publisher, the principal aim of the magazine is to present Russian perspectives on security and defense issues to readers beyond Russia's borders.
Moscow Defense Brief serves as a comprehensive and reliable source of public information and unbiased analysis on all aspects of Russia's policy and activities in the security and defense spheres. The journal is an important resource for foreign governments, policy makers, industrialists, political and economic experts, and researchers interested in Russian and/or CIS affairs. The content of Moscow Defense Brief is provided by CAST staff in cooperation with affiliated experts and journalists from Russia and other CIS countries.
The current editor-in-chief of Moscow Defense Brief is Mikhail Barabanov.
- Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies
- ^ New Defense Journal Moscow Times 2004-06-22
- ^ a b Moscow Defense Brief
- ^ Moscow Will Boost Defense Spending to $50 Billion The Wall Street Journal 2008-11-28
- ^ a b "Only 8 Russian strategic submarines are combat-ready - analyst". RIA Novosti. 2009-06-01. http://en.rian.ru/russia/20090601/155137755.html. Retrieved 2009-06-02.
- ^ Russia "shot down its own planes" BBC News 2009-07-09
This military magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. This European magazine or academic journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.