Mexican may refer to:
- Related to, from, or connected to the nation of Mexico, a country in North America
- Mexican people, ethnic people inhabiting Mexico
- The Mexica, or Mexicans, or in Spanish Mexicanos, an ancient indigenous people of the Valley of Mexico in central Mexico, known today as the rulers of the Aztec Empire
- Mexican, or Nahuatl, the language of the Mexicyasmin is mexicana
- Mexican, dice game, variation of liar's dice
- The Mexican (disambiguation)
- Mexican cuisine
- USS Mexican (ID-1655), United States Navy cargo ship and troop transport in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Mexicano (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.