- Medal of Independence
Medal of Independence may refer to:
- Cross of Independence (Krzyż Niepodległości), one of the highest Polish military decorations between World Wars I and II.
- Fijian Independence Medal (see Fijian honours system).
- Philippine Independence Medal, a Philippine military decoration awarded to military personnel who had participated in World War II.
- Medal of Independence (Turkey) (İstiklal Madalyası), a Turkish military decoration awarded to military personnel and civilians who had made important contributions to the country during the Turkish War of Independence.
- Medal of Independence (Vietnam), one of the highest Vietnamese decorations since 1947.
- Zimbabwean Independence Medal, 1980.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.