Malice may refer to:
- Malice (legal term), a legal term describing the intent to harm
- Jerry Tuite (1967–2003), American professional wrestler also known by the ring name Malice
- Malice (punk band), a UK punk rock group from Crawley, predecessor of The Cure
- Malice (metal band), an American heavy metal group
- Malice (Through the Eyes of the Dead album), 2007
- Malice (Gehenna album), 1996
- Malice (film), a 1993 film starring Nicole Kidman, Alec Baldwin and Bill Pullman
- Malice (video game mod), a 1997 total conversion for Quake released by Quantum Axcess
- Malice (video game), a 2004 video game for PS2 and Xbox developed by Argonaut Games
- Malice (comics), the name of four different Marvel Comics villains
- Malice (rapper), stage name of Gene Thornton, half of the hip-hop duo Clipse
- Danielle Steel
- Malice, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-central Poland
- Malice, Lublin Voivodeship, in eastern Poland
- Malice, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, in south-central Poland
- Malice Green (died 1992), man who died in the custody of Detroit Police after being arrested
- Malice Mizer, a Japanese rock band
- "Town Called Malice", a 1982 song by The Jam
- Matron Malice, the mother of Drizzt Do'Urden in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.