- Dryburgh (disambiguation)
Dryburgh is a village in the Scottish Borders region of Scotland.
Dryburgh may also refer to:
- Dryburgh (Dundee district), Scotland
- Dryburgh Abbey, near Dryburgh on the River Tweed in the Scottish Borders
- Dryburgh Abbey Hotel, a baronial country house hotel, located on the banks of the River Tweed
- Dryburgh Bridge refers to two different footbridges erected near Dryburgh Abbey
- Abbot of Dryburgh (later, Commendator of Dryburgh)
- Adam of Dryburgh (c. 1140–1212), Anglo-Scottish theologian, writer and Premonstratensian
- Douglas Dryburgh (born 1966), Scottish-Irish curler
- Jack Dryburgh (born 1939), British ice hockey player and -coach
- James Dryburgh (born 1975), Scottish-Swedish curler
- Margaret Dryburgh (1890–1945), missionary
- Stuart Dryburgh (born 1952), New Zealand cinematographer
- Dave Dryburgh Memorial Trophy, Canadian Football League
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
- Place name disambiguation pages
- Scottish toponyms
- Scottish English surnames
- Surnames of Scottish origin
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.