This article is about the given name. For other uses, see Dogu.
Doğu Gender: Male Origin: Turkish Meaning: the East Related Names: Batu, Batıkan, Batuhan, Doğukan
Doğu is a common masculine Turkish given name. In Turkish, "Doğu" means "East".
- Doğu Perinçek, Turkish politician
- Ersan Dogu, Turkish footballer
- Sinem Doğu, Turkish female ice hockey player
- Yaşar Doğu, Turkish sport wrestler
This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article. This page or section lists people with the surname Doğu. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.Categories:
- Given names
- Turkish-language surnames
- Turkish masculine given names
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.