- Doxy (song), a jazz standard by Sonny Rollins
- Doxy, a magical creature in the fictional Harry Potter universe
- Doxycycline, an antibiotic drug
- "Doxy," a code name for Standard Oil used by John D. Rockefeller's personnel to communicate about shady dealings
- A beggar
- An archaic English term for prostitute, mistress or love slave.
- An abbreviation for Doxygen
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.