- Derivative Dribble
Derivative Dribble is a blog written by Charles Davi focused on finance, particularly derivatives and structured products. The site explains how various financial instruments work and why they are used. Additionally, the site has many opinion pieces on how derivatives and structured products operate in the broader financial system.
- ^ http://ftalphaville.ft.com/blog/2008/12/08/50142/further-reading-170/
- ^ http://acrossthecurve.com/?s=Derivative+Dribble
- ^ http://paul.kedrosky.com/archives/2008/12/09/afternoon_readi.html
- ^ http://business.theatlantic.com/author/charles_davi/
- ^ http://www.rgemonitor.com/globalmacro-monitor/author_name/cdavi3/Charles-Davi
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.