- Definition 6
Definition 6 Industry Digital Marketing Key people Michael Kogon (CEO)
Jeff Katz (COO)
Definition 6 is a digital marketing agency that was founded in Atlanta in 1997. The agency received industry recognition for an online video it created in January 2010 for Coca-Cola, entitled "Happiness Machine."
Definition 6 is a full-service digital marketing agency. It is headquartered in Atlanta and has offices in New York City and Dallas. The agency is backed by Navigation Capital Partners, an Atlanta-based private equity firm. In August 2009, Definition 6 acquired Creative Bubble, a video and post-production and sound engineering company based in New York. In December 2009, Definition 6 acquired Leach Communications, a public relations firm based in New York. In May 2010, Definition 6 opened an office in Dallas, TX.
Advertising Age Small Agency Campaign of the Year for Coca-Cola's "Happiness Machine" (July 2010)
- ^ http://designtaxi.com/news/31845/Coca-Cola-Happiness-Machine-Wins-Top-Honors-at-the-2010-CLIO-Awards/
- ^ http://mashable.com/2010/07/21/coke-happiness-machine/
- ^ http://www.dealwatchblog.com/post/2009/07/15/DLA-Piper-and-Greenberg-lawyers-ink-15-million-dollar-private-equity-deal.aspx
- ^ http://www.dmnews.com/definition-6-acquires-creative-bubble/article/147742/
- ^ http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/definition-6-acquires-pr-firm-that-really-understands-integrated-marketing_b5207
- ^ http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/definition-6-opens-dallas-office_b6504
- ^ http://www.definition6.com/our-work.aspx#
- ^ http://designtaxi.com/news/31845/Coca-Cola-Happiness-Machine-Wins-Top-Honors-at-the-2010-CLIO-Awards/"
- ^ http://adage.com/smallagency10/article?article_id=145066
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.