DRB may refer to:
- Defence Research and Development Canada, the Canadian Defence Research Board
- Deutsche Reichsbahn, the German Imperial Railways or its wartime locomotive classes such as the DRB Class 50
- Deutscher Richterbund, the German Association of Judges
- 5,6-Dichloro-1-beta-D-ribofuranosylbenzimidazole, a chemical compound that inhibits gene transcription
- Digital Radio Broadcast Specialist, a professional title regulated by the Society of Broadcast Engineers
- Distributed Ruby
- DRB-HICOM, a Malaysian automotive company
- DRB Sports Cars, an Australian sports car company
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.