- Custom Coaches CB80
The Custom Coaches CB80 is new-generation bus body built by Australian company Custom Coaches and launched at the Australian Bus & Coach Show in 2009. It was built to replace the Custom Coaches CB60 that has been in service for nearly ten years.
The CB80 features many new features, including:
- A single door design, seating 53 passengers
- Lighter frame with lighter doors and lightweight panelling.
- External panels; built using the latest fibreglass technology
- Internal panels built using 3D modelling
- External skirt panels
- New ducting material with hinge-less design
- Computer designed parts
- Custom Coaches SB50
- Custom Coaches CB60
Transit VehiclesCB80 • CB60 • CB50 • CB30 • CB20 School BusesSB50 • SB40 • SB400 • SB30 This bus-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.