Couvreur (French for slater) may refer to :
- Bénédicte Couvreur, a French film producer
- Hilaire Couvreur (1924-1998), a Belgian cyclist
- Jessie Catherine Couvreur (1848–1897), an Australian novelist
- Joris Couvreur, a Belgian ambassador in Bogota, Colombia
- Martine Carrillon-Couvreur (born 1948), a member of the National Assembly of France
- Olivier Couvreur (born 1970), a French champion driver
- Séraphin Couvreur (1835-1919), a French Jesuit sinologist
- a mechanic in the Egyptian Institute of Sciences and Arts
Lecouvreur may refer to :
- Adrienne Lecouvreur, (1692–1730), a French actress
- Adriana Lecouvreur, an opera in four acts by Francesco Cilea
This page or section lists people with the surname Couvreur, Le Couvreur, Lecouvreur. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.